We need YOU!
We are looking for volunteers to assist with marshalling rides, finding exciting venues, or taking on an officer position as official Chapter photographer, webmaster, membership development or historian. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the Chapter Director.
Assuming leadership of a H.O.G.® chapter is a huge responsibility.
- Your chapter members expect you to take care of chapter business so they can have fun.
- Other chapter officers rely on you to follow through with your specific duties.
- Your Sponsoring Dealer relies on you to keep things running smoothly.
- Harley Owners Group® trusts you to follow the charter.
- And everyone is counting on you to provide a safe, social environment for H.O.G. members to get together, have fun and ride.
It’s no small task.